1. Who can look for when I have question for printing?
You may contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), whatsapp (8292 3697) or call us (6635 8063). Our customer service officer will assist you for your queries.
2. What is the different between Offset and Digital print?
Offset printing uses etched metal plates that apply ink onto a sheet of paper. The setup for offset printing is generally significantly more time consuming and expensive than digital printing. … On the other hand, Digital printing uses electrostatic rollers—called “drums”—to apply toner onto the paper.
For prospective print customers, the difference between offset printing and digital printing is that digital printing is better suited for short run or lower quantity printing (i.e. starting at 10 copy) and offset printing is better suited for higher volume printing (i.e. starts being economical 500+ identical copies)
3. Can you use RGB (instead of CMYK) to do printing?
- Scanners, digital cameras and computer monitors use red, green and blue (RGB) light to display color.
- Commercial printer print with cyan, magenta, yellow and black (CMYK) ink, called process printing, instead of RGB light, and therefore produce a different range of color.
- To print on a four-color press, all RGB files must be converted into CMYK color.
- Certain RGB colors that you can see on your monitor (in particular, bright blue, green and red) cannot be replicated with standard CMYK inks. These unachievable RGB colors are said to be “out of the CMYK color gamut.” When selecting colors for your print project, use CMYK color builds to avoid potential RGB conversion issues.
4. Can you use pantone color for printing?
Pantone color printing is only available in NCR receipt book printing. We are unable to use pantone color to print product other than that. Instead, we will full color(CMYK) to do the printing for most of the product. You have to convert your pantone color to CMYK before submitting your artwork.
5. Does your products come with warranty?
All our products are consumable or wear-and-tear. Hence, we do not provide warranty. Hence, we strongly encourage you to check your product before leaving our office or open the product package immediately when you receive it. We do no take any responsibility 3 days after the products is been delivered.
5. How long will you keep my artwork and can I request you to send me the artwork?
We do not help to keep the artwork and it will be deleted from our server after the job is completed. Hence, we are unable to provide the softcopy artwork.
6. What is the payment mode available?
1. Internet banking / UOB Cash Deposit Machine
Name : UDO PRINT PTE LTD
Bank : UOB Bank Limited
Acct No. : 355-311-377-4
(Pls indicate invoice number/company names as reference for Internet Banking)
2. Cheque (payable to) : UDO PRINT PTE. LTD.
3. Paynow : Unique Entity Number (UEN) — 201437070RUDO
(Pls indicate invoice number/company names as reference for Paynow)
No. You have to create your own design and we will do the printing.
Yes. We can help to amend the artwork. However, the artwork amendment service is chargeable. Please whatsapp to 8292 3697 for the charges.
Note: we do not provide the amended artwork in softcopy format
Product size template are template with actual size, bleeding and trimming line that we offer for your convenience. Download our Product Size Templates and insert your artwork into the template will make sure that you’re able to submit your artwork correctly according to format, so to reduce possibility of pending job which will increase the turnaround.
ONLY IF your order is not yet in the printing process. Kindly contact Customer Service to check the status of your order.
No. It is a known fact within the printing industry that 100% process colour accuracy is not presently possible with the current print technology. Factors that may cause colour deviation include quality of paper stock, humidity of the weather, type of press machine, difference between monitor displays and color setting (RGB VS CMYK)
The leadtime for production will start counting from the next working day after we receive the payment confirmation.
Yes, you can request a quotationor whatsapp to 8292 3697
14. Do you provide free delivery?
We are engaging 3rd party courier services to do the delivery. Hence, the delivery will be chargeable based on the location, weight and size of the parcel. Please contact us for the delivery charge.
Yes. We can deliver the orders to your customers on behalf. You may request us not to include any of our information (inclusive of the invoice).
16. Can I self-collect my order from your office?
Yes. You are welcome to collect your order from our office. However, due to the current Covid 19 period, the collection is by appointment only. Kindly let us know the timing you will be coming so that we can make arrangement.
If you are not satisfied with your printed goods, please inform us within 3 days after receiving your order.
Please include your order number and reason for dissatisfaction. We’ll work With you to meet your Expectations.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only reprint or refund the cost of any product that fails to meet the conditions under the General Expectation on Printing Outcome
However, we are not responsible for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customers in the artwork/document creation process. In an effort to keep costs down and pass those savings along to our customers, UDO Print does not review artwork/documents for content or spelling.